Maintain standards – but be realistic too
Mandy Day-Calder Freelance writer and life/health coach
Knowing what matters most, and that you’re doing your best, can help you cope with myriad demands
Even though it’s been a good few years since I nursed on the wards, I will never forget that feeling at the end of a 12-and-a-half-hour shift.
32, 10, 37-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now