Let’s try to increase uptake of life-saving cardiac rehab
Christopher Allen Senior cardiac nurse, British Heart Foundation
Cardiac rehabilitation can reduce readmissions and change lives, but the latest data show just under half of those eligible are missing out
The latest national audit of cardiac rehabilitation published by the British Heart Foundation reveals that average uptake of these services in the UK was just 51% in 2015-16.
32, 25, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now