Mortality rate reduced by early rehabilitation
Patients with pneumonia admitted to intensive care have lower rates of in-hospital mortality when they receive early rehabilitation.
Nursing Standard. 33, 1, 75-75. doi: 10.7748/ns.33.1.75.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now