Hunt: Staff terrified of admitting their mistakes
Nurses and doctors are ‘terrified’ that if they are open about medication mistakes they could be struck off their professional registers.
Nursing Standard. 32, 28, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.28.10.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now