Heather Bain Senior lecturer, Postgraduate and Continuing professional development education, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
This book provides an interesting historical insight into district nursing in the Western Isles of Scotland from the 1940s to the 1970s.
32, 25, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now