Healthy lifelong diet pays dividends in older age
People who have a healthier diet throughout their adult lives are more likely to be stronger and fitter in older age, a study shows.
Nursing Standard. 32, 12, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.12.17.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now