Healing in a Hospital: Scientific evidence that spiritual healing improves health
Kenneth Day Macmillan clinical nurse specialist, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust, Harrow
Sandy Edwards first experienced healing therapy when she sought relief from psoriasis. She found hypnosis helped with the skin condition and with quitting smoking, and a friend suggested she train as a healer.
32, 26, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now