Flexible working is just a dream until the NHS is adequately staffed
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
Are you flexible like me? When I’m lying on the sofa watching Strictly Come Dancing, it’s astonishing how far I can stretch my arm to reach for my wine.
32, 14, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now