Feeling the registration fee squeeze
Jennifer Sprinks reports on the financial pressures that are making the regulator propose an increase in the cost of practising – for the second time in two years
As the Nursing and Midwifery Council decides this week whether to consult on increasing the registration fee to £120, opposition to the move grows.
28, 30, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now