Why rapport matters: Building the nurse-patient relationship
Workplace pressures can erode time spent with patients, but the therapeutic relationship is what advocacy and shared decision-making are built on
Even in a post-pandemic NHS littered with challenges, most would agree that the nurse-patient relationship is crucial to good nursing care.
37, 8, 39-42.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now