What social media can do for your health messaging reach
Embracing the potential of digital platforms to promote self-management and public health
Social media and digital technology can offer a means of communicating effectively with patients – as has been demonstrated during the COVID-19 pandemic.
36, 2, 39-41.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now