‘We value your feedback’: What patient experience really tells us
The emphasis on feedback from service users is relatively new, but central to improving the care nurses provide
When the patient feedback organisation now known as Care Opinion started up more than a decade ago, its chief executive James Munro took a bit of an earbashing.
34, 1, 20-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now