Wash, dry, repeat: Protecting your skin this winter
With PPE and COVID-19 infection prevention measures already taking their toll on nurses’ skin, here’s how to cope with the challenges of colder weather
Wearing gloves, masks and visors and constantly washing hands and using alcohol gel during the COVID-19 pandemic can all leave skin sore.
36, 2, 58-59.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now