Skilled professionals or NHS ‘heroes’: has public perception of nursing really changed?
An enhanced profile is one thing, but better pay and support requires a fundamental shift in how nursing is viewed
As the NHS and social care sector face a resurgence of COVID-19, how has the pandemic altered the public’s opinion of nurses?
35, 10, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now