Remembering the nursing staff who have died
Colleagues and families pay tribute to dedicated professionals who have lost their lives in the pandemic
The practice nurse who had worked in the NHS for nearly half a century; the ‘old-school’ nurse; the ‘go-to’ healthcare assistant who knew how to get things done. These are just some of the members of the nursing family who have lost their lives during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 14-17. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.14.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now