Nursing associates: a new role to meet new challenges
Two nurse lecturers look at how the pilot cohort of 1,000 has been faring so far
Changing demographics is one of several challenges to the provision of high quality nursing care today. Reported shortcomings in care provision have resulted in investigations across England, including the Francis report into care failings at Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust.
Nursing Standard. 33, 6, 38-40. doi: 10.7748/ns.33.6.38.s20
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now