Iron deficiency anaemia: the telltale signs of a misunderstood condition
Left unmanaged it can have devastating consequences. Find out how to identify it and improve outcomes
For Bintu Bangura, one of the best things about her job as an anaemia nurse specialist is the ability to make a visible impact on people’s lives – and to witness their rapid improvement.
35, 11, 70-73.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now