How social prescribing can combat loneliness
Connecting people to services and community groups is more important than ever in the wake of the pandemic
With more than nine million people in the UK saying they are always or often lonely, can social prescribing be part of the solution to this complex public health issue?
35, 9, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now