How different generations can be stronger together
Jennifer Trueland Health journalist
Nurse returners and students joining the emergency register bring unique skills and experience – and can collaborate to improve care
Being a nurse who trained in the 1970s and had left the register, Elaine Maxwell is quite clear about what she can – and cannot – contribute to healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 32-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.32.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now