CPR at 38,000ft: Good Samaritan nurse is our Patient’s Choice
Isobel Corrie won the public vote for the Patient’s Choice Award after saving a fellow passenger’s life
Anurse who saved a fellow plane passenger’s life at 38,000ft while still a student has won the prestigious Patient’s Choice category of the RCNi Nurse Awards 2020.
35, 11, 27-27.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now