Asthma support for patients who need it most
A nurse-led chest clinic is helping patients with learning disabilities to manage their respiratory conditions
A chest clinic set up to help patients with learning disabilities has not only transformed their hospital experience but has also supported them to manage their asthma and saved money.
34, 1, 24-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now