Facilitating Spiritual Reminiscence for People with Dementia: A Learning Guide
Marianne Blake Student, MRes Health and Social Care, University of Dundee
This short text is an ideal introduction for students and professionals with little experience of engaging with people with dementia, or to advance existing skills and knowledge.
30, 28, 30-30.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now