Hypertension: diagnosis and helping patients adjust
Advice for non-specialist nurses on high blood pressure symptoms, causes and treatment options, as well as the risks associated with the condition
Blood pressure (BP), the pressure of blood in someone’s arteries, goes up and down naturally throughout the day and night, and while moving around.
37, 8, 51-52.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now