Can families make decisions about care?
Making treatment decisions for a patient who lacks capacity – and what happens when relatives have conflicting views
When a patient lacks capacity to make their own decisions, it can be difficult to manage relatives’ expectations, especially if they disagree on the right treatment.
37, 8, 23-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now