A national uniform for England: the lowdown
Standarised uniforms for NHS staff will reduce confusion over professional roles
Nurses in Scotland and Wales have worn a standard uniform since 2010, and counterparts in Northern Ireland have done so since 2011.
37, 1, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now