Salutary reads, and celebration too
Lynn Eaton Editor, Nursing Standard
We’re at a time of year when we’re looking forward to spring – and, inevitably, the thoughts of some will turn to Valentine’s day. It’s also a great time to remember that, for many people, Valentine’s day doesn’t play out in the traditional boy/girl or woman/man way.
34, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now