Let’s celebrate BME nurses – all year
Lynn Eaton Editor, Nursing Standard
Inside this special issue, you’ll find articles looking at the role of black and minority ethnic (BME) nurses in the NHS and beyond. Black History Month is a great opportunity to celebrate diversity in the nurse workforce.
33, 7, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now