In remembrance of lost colleagues
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
Every nurse who has died in this pandemic is a tragic loss to their family, colleagues and the nursing profession.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now