How about a pay rise fit for ‘heroes’?
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
The ‘NHS heroes’ label given to nurses and other healthcare staff by some sections of the media has been met with much derision from the profession.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now