Good care rests on communication
Lynn Eaton Editor, Nursing Standard
Being able to communicate with others is an essential part of any nurse’s toolkit. But it’s not always easy to convey your message, whether that’s speaking to a colleague, writing a research paper, or presenting to a group of senior managers. And don’t even get me started on how best to communicate by email.
33, 9, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now