Fair pay should not be a moot point
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
The deployment of the army to support NHS hospitals in the COVID-19 response provides stark evidence of the immense pressures bearing down on staff.
36, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now