A workforce to be reckoned with
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
Would you recommend a career in nursing? If you are reading this, then chances are you care deeply about your profession and, of course, patients. Yet you are also quite likely – and rightly – after more than two years of unprecedented pressures and a crippling ongoing staffing crisis, in disbelief and furious about the below-inflation pay offer to nurses in England.
37, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now