Duchess: We must act now on nursing staff numbers
Immediate action is needed if sufficient nurses are to be in place to meet future global health needs, the Duchess of Cambridge said.
Nursing Standard. 32, 28, 7-8. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.28.7.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now