Dispelling myths about what it means to be a nurse
One of my priorities at my last annual summit was a campaign to tackle myths and stereotypes linked to what it is to be a nurse or midwife.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 30-30. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.30.s22
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now