Decisions and delegation: my day with a chief nurse
Georgina Ledwith @GeorginaKVL Third-year nursing student, Buckinghamshire New University, and the London member of the RCN student committee
An invaluable learning experience highlights the importance of safety, teamwork and communication, no matter what your seniority
I recently had the privilege of shadowing the chief nurse at London North West University Healthcare, where I have been completing my placements over the past three years.
Nursing Standard. 32, 23, 35-35. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.23.35.s28
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now