Dawn of a year of opportunity for nurses
It’s fair to say that 2017 was a challenge for all of us. As we start a new year, we should see 2018 as a year of opportunity – a chance to resolve the challenges of safe staffing, nursing education and pay.
Nursing Standard. 32, 20, 30-30. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.20.30.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now