Compassion in clinical skills
Linsey Sheerin Clinical coordinator in the emergency, Department of the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, and a member of the editorial advisory board for RCNi journal Emergency Nurse
Building the confidence to perform technical skills with care will lay sound foundations for the rest of your nursing career
Nursing is increasingly recognised as a highly skilled and adaptable profession.
Nursing Standard. 32, 4, 29-29. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.4.29.s28
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now