Why we were right to lift FtP sanctions
Andrea Sutcliffe Chief executive and registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council
The NMC’s chief executive defends early reviews of nurse suspensions in a limited number of cases during the pandemic
I thank Trish Morris-Thompson for her acknowledgement of the NMC’s actions to support the UK response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the progress we’re making to do the best job we can.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 38-38. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.38.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now