We must trust and look after each other
Justin Walford Senior practice development nurse, Emergency department, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton
An emergency nurse’s experience of working through the constantly evolving coronavirus crisis
Just when we thought emergency departments could not become any busier, COVID-19 comes along. While every department will be different, the changes that have affected my workplace will be familiar to most emergency nurses.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 44-44. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.44.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now