Two weeks in my patients’ shoes
Mariana Biscoito Diabetes specialist nurse, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
How I gained greater insight into managing a long-term condition
Every year I help care for about 4,000 people with diabetes, in my role as a diabetes specialist nurse at the University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust.
36, 1, 55-55.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now