The love being shown to nurses needs to translate into action
Howard Catton Chief executive, International Council of Nurses
Staff must be assured they will be equipped to do their job
People in the UK have been coming out of their houses every week to applaud and cheer NHS staff. The same thing has happened here in Switzerland where I live, and in Italy, Spain and elsewhere.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.13.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now