Should nurses’ employers in the NHS be offering menopause leave?
Rachel Kent Mental health nurse, London
Alethea Browne Third-year nursing student, Birmingham City University
Our panel of nurses and healthcare professionals consider a topical nursing issue and share their views in a personal capacity only
37, 9, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now