Readers’ panel: What should employers be doing to tackle racist abuse from patients and relatives?
Francis Fernando @fernandof1974 Head of nursing, London NHS trust, Filipino Nurses Association UK
Sherene Gayle Third-year adult nursing student, Middlesex University
Alethea Browne Second-year nursing student, Birmingham City University
Our experts consider a hot topic of the day
36, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now