Racism in the NHS is hiding in plain sight
The health service must confront its complicity if it is to drive change
There is something about discussing race that seems to make everyone uncomfortable. Gazes start to be averted and new topics are brought to the fore.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.11.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now