New year will call for courage, spirit – and steam-free eyewear
Do you mind if I nag you?’ I asked our young builder. As soon as I mentioned I had been an eye nurse, he braced himself for the inevitable.
36, 1, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now