ICU staff shortage can be ignored no longer
Nicki Credland Senior lecturer and head, Department for paramedical, perioperative and advanced practice at the University of Hull, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
COVID-19 second wave will challenge exhausted and traumatised staff, even though our knowledge bank is greater this time around
So here we are. COVID-19 is still with us, the UK has varying degrees of lockdown measures in place and the NHS is facing continued and new challenges.
35, 11, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now