‘How much abuse will I get at work today?’
There has been an increase in violence and aggression towards NHS staff during the pandemic. Safe staffing is vital to de-escalation
I used to love my job, but recently I have had to brace myself before starting a shift, as I wonder ‘how much abuse am I going to suffer today?’.
37, 9, 27-27.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now