Giving continence support to people with dementia
Caroline Woodcock Nurse, Admiral Nurse Dementia Helpline
Nurses can offer understanding, assessment and a plan to manage incontinence
Health and social care staff have a vital role in managing continence for people in a variety of settings.
Nursing Standard. 34, 9, 51-52. doi: 10.7748/ns.34.9.51.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now