Fair pay means not just money, but value
Howard Catton Chief executive, International Council of Nurses
With international nurse recruitment no longer an option, governments can’t afford not to show they value their workforces
Pay is so much more than just the money nurses have in their pockets – it is literally the currency that indicates how valued they are by society.
35, 10, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now