Fair pay is the best way to recognise nurses
The government continues to ignore calls for a pay rise, but nurses deserve recognition and we won’t give up, says RCN chief
This past year, more so than ever before, nursing staff have gone above and beyond anything they would have expected to face when they started their careers.
36, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now